Dr Mason regularly lectures and trains others on issues relating to women's mental health, personality disorder, traumatisation and service development.
She has delivered addresses at universities, academic organisations and leading mental healthcare conferences around the world, and is available to do the same for you now.
As well as regular teaching activities with the Judicial Studies Board programme, Chief Crown Prosecutors, Crown Prosecution Service and various divisional barristers' circuits, the lectures she has delivered include:
- Reflections on responsibility and integral performance at the Engaging Doctors in Leadership workshop, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Lecture at the World Association of Social Psychiatry Jubilee conference, Leading as a clinician
- Lecture at the Royal College of Psychiatrists' Faculty of General Adult Psychiatry annual conference, The value of Psychiatrists in healthcare settings
- Lectures at Sri Lanka College of Psychiatrists' annual academic sessions, Leadership and management for Psychiatrists and Psychological effects of rape and sexual assault
- Lectures at Ecole Nationale de la Magistrature, The psychological impact of rape - myth and reality and Medical Challenges and psychological aspects of historic cases
- Lecture at the British Association of Forensic Scientists annual dinner, Rape - myth and reality
- Sessions at the Royal College of Psychiatrists' international congress and Forensic Faculty annual meetings
Dr Mason welcomes the opportunity to a lecture or participative seminar covering any of the areas and topics in which she specialises.